Our new (HD100) High Inertia Drum adds the benefits of higher mass and inertia to your existing SportCrafters Cadence or OverDrive Pro Rollers. The heavier, double-wall drum allows your bike to coast for a longer period of time without losing momentum, and smooths out your pedal stroke when practicing one-legged drills or clipping into clipless pedals. The High Inertia Drum is particularly useful if you do not clip in, and for baseline and distance spinning. Contact us for more information about this exclusive new product!
- Easily integrates with SportCrafters Cadence Rollers, SportCrafters OverDrive Pro Rollers, CycleOps Basic Aluminum Rollers, and CycleOps Rollers with External Resistance Unit
- Drum should be installed in the middle position
- Recommended for indoor use on hard surface only - very little clearance between the drum and the floor
- Lifetime warranty
- Drum width from the outside of the caps: 16 1/8" (40.96 cm)
- Width required between the outer rails: 16 3/4" (42.55 cm) If the width of your rollers is less, or much wider, the drum will not work.
- Axle: 3/8" fully threaded at the ends and sticks out 1 3/8" (3.49 cm). Will fit through a side rail of up to 1" (2.54 cm) width.
- Drum diameter: 4 1/4" (10.80 cm). Very little clearance between the drum and floor. Existing roller set must have distance of at least 2 1/4" between the drum axle and floor (on hard surface) in order to accomodate the High Inertia Drum.