Watch "How to Use the Omnium Trainer", which demonstrates setting up, adjusting for your bike, and folding up.
The SportCrafters OMN110 Omnium Trainer is the only bike trainer on the planet that folds up small enough to fit in a carry-on bag, and does not wear race tires like rear-locking trainers. Take your pre-race warm-up to a new level with enough resistance for high-intensity intervals, then put the trainer in your backpack for the commute across town. With every inch engineered to absolute perfection, you won't leave home without your SportCrafters Omnium.
Will be available at a local bike shop near you by Spring 2014. Dealers - fill out our Dealer Application!
- The Omnium Trainer is optimized for pre-race warm-up and travel
- Powered by our patented ARC Technology, the Omnium delivers real-road resistance
- Folds up to meet TSA regulations for carry-on size luggage (patents pending)
- Leave your race wheel on - the Omnium does not wear race tires like stationary trainers
- Highly effective cooling keeps drums warm to the touch
- Fork mount, so no risk of chain alignment issues from removing the rear wheel or skewer
- Hardcoat anodized frame is durable for extensive wear and tear
- Telescopes to fit any wheelbase
- Locking front supports ensure stability
- Provides an appropriate level of inertia
- 100% designed and manufactured in Granger, Indiana
- Lifetime warranty
- Folded dimensions: 22" x 7" x 6" (55.9cm x 17.8cm x 15.2cm)
- Total weight: 13.5 lbs (6.12 kg)
- Aluminum Drums: 4.0" diameter, double-wall design with built-in cooling
- End caps: Molded polycarbonate
- Drums are lathed on the axle for precision runout and balance
- All drums are dynamically spin balanced, and will not distort in heat or sunlight
- Bearings are greased and sealed, and do not require maintenance
- All fasteners are stainless steel and corrosion-proof
- Accommodates wheel sizes 600c to 700c, 26" to 29"
- Rider weight limit: 300 lbs
- Progressive magnetic resistance within roller drums - ARC Technology