Not sure which trike trainer is perfect for you? See Which Trike Trainer is Which for a helpful guide!
This model has been discontinued but is shown for reference only. The OverDrive (MR110) trainer is now the basic trainer for all non-athletic users!
SportCrafters trike trainers are the only trainers in the world specifically designed for recumbent trikes. Easy to use, lightweight and portable, our trike trainers do not require any assembly or maintenance.
The SportCrafters MR100 Mag Trike Trainer automatically adjusts in resistance as the rider changes speed – no manual adjustment necessary. This trainer is perfectly suited for those just getting into recumbent trike riding, or who want a low to moderate workout. Lose weight and stay in shape during those challenging winter months in the comfort of your home. The durable SportCrafters design will last a lifetime, and you can easily upgrade with an OverDrive drum when you’re ready to turn up the intensity.
Our trike trainers are perfect for tadpole trikes and delta trikes. If you have a two-wheel drive delta trike, or if you are not sure which trainer is perfect for your riding style, please feel free to contact us.
- Change the resistance level simply by changing gears
- Lightweight, compact and easy to transport and store
- Accommodates 16" to 700c wheels and requires no clamping on the rear skewer
- For tadpole and one-wheel drive delta trikes - use one trainer (with a block for the second wheel, if necessary). For two-wheel drive delta trikes, we offer a pair of trainers: contact us for information.
- Low to moderate resistance level
- Identified by two red caps on the rear drum (the OverDrive Trike Trainer has one red cap on the rear drum)
- Easily replace Mag drum with OverDrive drum, so your trainer can grow along with your fitness goals
- 100% designed and manufactured in Granger, Indiana, USA
- Lifetime warranty
- See the Product Manual for assembly, precautions, and care and maintenance information.
- Aluminum drums: 3.25" (82.5mm) diameter, 1/8" (3mm) wall thickness
- End caps: Molded polycarbonate
- Drums are lathed on the axle for precision runout and balance
- All drums are dynamically spin balanced, and will not distort in heat or sunlight
- Bearings are greased and sealed, and do not require maintenance
- Steel framework is zinc-plated and powder coated for ultimate durability
- Product dimensions: 21" x 4.25" x 10" (53.3cm x 10.8cm x 25.4cm)
- Shipped dimensions: 22" x 10" x 4" (55.9cm x 25.4cm x 10.2cm), weight 7 lbs (3.2 kg)