The SportCrafters HCT100 Mag Handcycle Trainer is the ideal training partner for recreational handcycle athletes. Easily adjustable, compact for storage, and just enough resistance to keep your heart pumping while you’re training indoors.
The Mag Handcycle Trainer automatically adjusts in resistance as the rider changes speed – no manual adjustment necessary. At slower speeds, the handcycle will spin easily; at higher speeds, the trainer will provide moderate resistance.
The best part: set up, use and put away the trainer without any assistance. Optional Rhythm accessory reduces any “rocking” motion during the pedal stroke.
- Requires no installation – simply roll on and off the trainer to use
- Change the resistance level simply by changing gears
- Low to moderate resistance level
- Lightweight, compact and easy to transport and store
- Easily replace Mag drum with OverDrive drum, so your trainer can grow along with your fitness goals
- 100% designed and manufactured in Granger, Indiana, USA
- Lifetime warranty
- See the Product Manual for assembly, precautions, and care and maintenance information.
- Aluminum drums: 3.25" (82.5mm) diameter, 1/8" (3mm) wall thickness
- End caps: Molded polycarbonate
- Drums are lathed on the axle for precision runout and balance
- All drums are dynamically spin balanced, and will not distort in heat or sunlight
- Bearings are greased and sealed, and do not require maintenance
- Steel framework is zinc-plated and powder coated for ultimate durability
- Rider weight limit: None
- Folded dimensions: 21" x 4.25" x 10" (53.3cm x 10.8cm x 25.4cm)
- Unfolded dimensions (may vary with setup of handcycle): 21" x 17" x 23" (53.3cm x 43.2cm x 58.4cm)
- Shipped dimensions: 22" x 10" x 4" (55.9cm x 25.4cm x 10.2cm), weight 9.5 lbs (4.3 kg)
This product contains chemicals, including Acrylonitrile, Bisphenol-A and Methylene chloride, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm